Cat Be Good - A Commonsense Approach to Training Your Cat by Annie Bruce, cat owner consultant.
You CAN Have a Good Cat! With this book, you will no longer be at your cat's mercy — and he will still respect you in the morning.
Learn how to:
- Solve peeing, pooping or hairball problems.
- Get your cat to use his scratching post, not your furniture.
- Teach your cat to obey and to come when called.
- Train your cat to stay in the yard.
- Using a squirt bottle or spanking doesn't stop bad behaviour.
- Feeding the same diet every day can undermine behaviour.
- Not to say "no" in the same sentence as the cat's name.
- Not to reprimand a cat who urinates outside his litter box.
- A declawed cat can end up costing more than what you were trying to save.
Annie Bruce and Marvin-My-Man